The Bahria Town property transfer process is very simple no matter what property you own; a house, an apartment, a plot, or a shop in a commercial area. All Bahria Town projects follow the same protocol although the amount of the transfer fee may vary depending on the type of property, the size of the region, and, most importantly, its location. All Bahria projects are subject to the proper transfer procedure.
Bahria Town is one project that seems to be a top choice among investors when it comes to buying a property in Lahore, Islamabad, or Karachi. Bahria Town has gated residential societies in all the cities where Bahria Town is operating and a modern infrastructure, beautiful landscapes, and a safe climate are the main features. Bahria Town communities can be considered a city within a city, offering its residents affordable accommodation and investment options along with world-class facilities.
It is recommended to contact a customer service representative in your area for further details about the process of property transfer in Bahria Town.
List of Documents Required to Transfer Property in Bahria Town
Here are the documents required from both sides i.e. next owner and current owner to complete the transfer process.
- Bahria Town allotment letter or transfer receipt (in case a letter was not issued)
- Two passport size photos of the next owner
- Two passport size photos of the current owner
- Original CNICs of next owner and current owner
- Copies of CNIC of both parties
- Copies of CNIC of next owner’s nominee (or person to who the property will be transferred)
- Bahria Town NDC (No Demand Certificate)
- Clearance Certificate from Bahria Town Services (for houses, apartments and shops)
- Bank deposit receipt of the transfer fee
- Bank deposit receipt of any outstanding charges
The Transfer Set consists of
- Duly filled Bahria Town property transfer form
- Affidavit by the current owner on PKR 20 stamp paper
- CNIC copies of the current owner, next owner, and nominees
- Undertaking by the next owner on PKR 100 stamp paper
Application for NDC:
NDC stands for No Demand Certificate. It contains the exact amount of the transfer fee along with any other outstanding charges against the property in Bahria Town. The current owner can apply for this document by simply filling out a form available at the Customer Support Center. Bahria Town Customer Care Centre in Karachi address is
Plot No. 5, Bahria Town Icon Tower,
Near Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar,
Shahrah-e-Firdousi, Block-4, Clifton,
Karachi – Pakistan
UAN: +92 21 111- 333 – 888
T: +92 21 35372901-7
F: +92 21 35865943
The Care Centre in BTK is dedicated and the services are available all year round, providing a single point of contact for all customer inquiries and developing close bonds with customers. This Care Centre is a state-of-the-art technology-based unit, designed to attend to customer complaints and queries and complaints 365 days a year.
It takes about 48 hours for the concerned department to issue the NDC, so whether you are applying for it yourself or through an estate agent, you should apply for it at least two days before the transfer date so you can have it with you during the Transfer Process. The NDC is valid only for 15 days after issuance. After 15 days, if your property has not transferred due to any reason, the NDC will be issued again after application for it by the owner of the Bahria Town property.
Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town:
Both parties should be present at their concerned Bahria Town head office or customer care center to complete the transfer process. The following steps will be followed by the current owner and the next owner to complete the transfer.
- Step 1: The next owner will deposit the transfer fee in the specific bank.
- Step 2: The current owner will have to clear any overdue charges that are still unpaid
- Step 3: from the concerned counter take the token from the token machine and wait for your turn
- Step 4: Submit all documents on the concerned counter
- Step 5: The current owner will first sign the required documents in front of the counter person
- Step 6: The next owner will sign the required documents after the current owner
- Step 7: Both parties will be photographed at the scene as a proof of the transfer.
- Step 8: The transfer papers will be required to be signed by two witnesses as proof of the transfer.
- Step 9: The next owner then gives a pay order to the current owner.
The next owner will be issued a transfer receipt for a general transfer. Usually, it takes about 7 to 8 days for the next owner to receive an allotment letter of the property.
Overall, the process is very easy and does not require a lot of time to transfer the property to the next owner.
Bahria Town Care Centers:
Bahria Town has care centers in every city where the society is situated to help the investors and residents with their queries and complaints.
Bahria Town Lahore: Customer Support Centre/ Site Office
Address: Bahria Orchard, Main Raiwind Road, Lahore
Contact: 042 111 333 888
Bahria Town Karachi: Customer Support Centre
Address: Bahria Town, Super Highway, Karachi.
Contact: 021-36161555 | 021-38636936
Bahria Town Islamabad: Head Office/Customer Support Centre
Address: Bahria Complex, Phase 8, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
Contact: 051-111 333 888
Bahria Golf City: Customer Support Centre
Address: Murree Expressway, Golf City Bahria Town, Islamabad Capital Territory.
Contact: 051-2720010 – 11 | 051-2720020
So don’t wait and book your property in Bahria Town today. For booking a plot in Bahria or any other real estate project, contact Pakistan Property Services on the following numbers or visit our YouTube Channel.
Projects We Deal In:
- Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore
- Bahria EMC (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Homes
- Bahria Paradise,
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Iqbal Villas
- Quaid Villas
- Liberty Commercial
- Bahria Sports City
- Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
- Bahria Farm Houses
- Bahria Golf City
- Bahria Heights
- Bahria Apartments
- DHA in all cities of Pakistan
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the most better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- Citi Housing Multan Phase 1
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know