Just like other countries across the world, Pakistan is under the severe third wave of the Covid-19. The cases are coming out positive on a very fast pace in all the four provinces of the country once again. Some of the cities facing the severe situations have been under lockdown for the time being with the educational institutes being closed and all commercial activities in these areas have been banned after 6 pm in the wake of the third wave of the coronavirus. Invest in real estate sector as soon possible to gain huge profits and high ROI.
Effect on real estate in Covid-19’s Third wave
But surprisingly while the whole country is under unstable conditions due to Covid-19, this third wave of Covid-19 has a very positive impact on the real estate property of the country especially of Bahria Town and DHA. In this post, we will discuss the reasons of the appreciation of the prices in the real estate sector of Pakistan in the third wave of Covid-19.
Reasons of the Appreciation of the Prices:
Some of the reasons of appreciation of the prices in real estate properties are listed down.
Amnesty scheme/Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
Due to the launch of the amnesty scheme by the Government of Pakistan, the real estate and the construction industry has escalated on a very fast pace. As the tax and the interest rate have been decreased, the affordability of the investors has surged too. These investors have once again started investing in this sector. Not only the previous investors, but real estate sector has witnessed more investors who were previously not investing in real estate or were not investing at all.
Due to this the demand of the real estate has increased a lot. New residential societies are popping in every city like mushrooms and are greatly being invested in. This demand has greatly appreciated the prices of the properties of real estate sector. The prices of the properties of Bahria Town and its projects have increased to minimum 1 Lac to maximum 10-15 Lac in just one month only.
Revised Provisions in the Amnesty scheme/Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
Recently, the provisions of the amnesty scheme by the Government of Pakistan for the real estate and the construction industry were changed as the previous provisions were not suitable for the people who originally deserved this amnesty scheme. So to facilitate them, the limits and the tiers for categorization were lowered to fit in that population. This opened the gate for more people to invest and make their dream homes.
Less time of the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
The Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme by the current government of Pakistan is only applicable till March 31, 2023. Due to small time window, investors want to make the most of this housing scheme by investing as soon as possible. Due to this restriction, investors are investing now to enjoy the benefits of this housing scheme. Of course, this has increased the prices of the real estate properties across the country.
Income Disclosure for FBR tax Reduction:
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) recorded Rs186 billion worth of development projects all over the country, whereas, projects worth Rs116 billion worth of projects have yet to be registered. Projects worth Rs163 billion have already started in Punjab. In addition, development activities have also been initiated in Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan.
These incentives are expected to generate economic activity worth Rs150 billion in Punjab alone and generate employment by adding 0.25 million jobs across Pakistan.
Taking around 163 projects onboard worth PKR 136 billion and collaborating with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), the government announced the fixed tax scheme under the banner of the relief package for the construction industry in Pakistan. The investors of the projects registered with FBR have been given exemption from disclosing their sources of income.
Surge in DHA and Bahria Town Prices:
As the purchasing power of the people and investors has increased, the first priority of the investors is to invest in Bahria Town or DHA. The rates of these two societies have increased all across the country and also effected the rates and prices of other housing societies as well. The areas around the societies of Bahria Town or DHA also have witnessed the increase as well.
Unstable Prices of Gold:
Many people like to invest in Gold as it serves many purposes. But recently, Gold is also facing a very unstable market. The prices of this previous metal can rise up to $2000 per ounce to start drifting downwards very soon. This trend has chased away many investors as they think it is not the time for a secure and safe investment in gold. Their investment in turn is going into the real estate growth in Pakistan.
If you don’t have enough information about the shares, how to trade, or what the stock market as a whole, then it is suggested not to invest in the stock market. The market is very volatile and needs decisions in a few seconds whether to sell or buy more shares. This is not a secure and safe investment for many investors who are not willing to take excessive risks.
Due to this reason, many people have sold their shares to invest in the real estate market of Pakistan.
Don’t worry and invest in real estate sector as soon possible to gain huge profits and high ROI. To book for any kind of property in Pakistan, contact Pakistan Property Services as soon as possible.
Pakistan Property Services-A reliable name in Real Estate Sector:
Pakistan Property Services evaluates the potential of the real estate projects for its clients in Pakistan and regularly updates them about the ongoing or new trends, new projects and the potential of the old projects that can benefit them lot.
Projects of Bahria Town Lahore’s sectors, Bahria Orchard Lahore, Bahria Town Karachi (Bahria Homes, Bahria Paradise, Bahria Paradise Villas, Iqbal Villas, Quaid Villas, Bahria Sports City, Bahria Sports Villas, different precincts, Bahria Farm Houses, Bahria Golf City, Bahria Heights, Bahria Apartments), DHA in all cities of Pakistan, many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the most better decision.
Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project. you can also visit our YouTube channel.
Projects We Deal In:
- Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore
- Bahria EMC (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Homes
- Bahria Paradise,
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Iqbal Villas
- Quaid Villas
- Liberty Commercial
- Bahria Sports City
- Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
- Bahria Farm Houses
- Bahria Golf City
- Bahria Heights
- Bahria Apartments
- DHA in all cities of Pakistan
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the most better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- Citi Housing Multan Phase 1
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know