The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has altered the route of the Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) project to facilitate more and more areas of the city. According to the new design of the project, the circular road will now loop around the twin cities in Pakistan.
Latest Developments Updates of Rawalpindi Ring Road:
RDA has already completed physical land marking on the 35 KM planned route of Ring Road. The task to conduct a survey of additional areas has been assigned to a consulting company Zeeruk international. The funds for the development of this project will be given by the Government of Punjab and the Bank of China.
The development work is planned to start in the financial year 2019-2020 with an estimated completion time in 2022. However, if a new extension plan is included, the estimated completion time of the project may also increase.
The survey of land for 40 kilometers long road track by the administration has completed while the remaining portion is still under consideration. The most objective of the ring road is to enhance economic connectivity and road transport efficiency within the Twin Cities.
Changes in Ring Road project:
Rawalpindi Ring Road will bypass the city center and provide an alternative route to access motorway M-2. This project will be extended up to Zero Point Islamabad according to the new design of Rawalpindi Ring Road. The time of completion and estimated cost will expand even more due to all these new changes. But will also give a number of benefits to the general public in the surrounding areas.
Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) will go from Murat to Sangjani near AWT Housing Scheme and reach Zero Point. Previously, this road was planned to begin from Radio Pakistan near Rawat and reach Murat in District Attock near New International Islamabad Airport. But now
The length of Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) has also been changed. The Rawalpindi Ring Road now has a proposed 6 lanes length of 64 kilometers and 110 meters in width.
The RRR project features a proposed 6 lanes length of 64 kilometers, 110 meters width, and eight interchanges, and can start from the N-5 near Radio Pakistan in Rawat on National Highway 5 (GT Road) and fuse with the Margalla Road near Sangjani Interchange on the Peshawar-Islamabad Motorway.
The road will then head towards the M-1 and M-2 and end at Sangjani by crossing the N-5 to attach with Islamabad. Additionally, Rawalpindi Ring Road latest developments also include a healthy city, dry ports, bus and truck terminals, and theme parks along the ring road’s route. The ring road is anticipated to own eight interchanges at the subsequent points:
- Radio Pakistan,
- Kala Kotha,
- Khasala Khurd,
- Fateh Jang Road,
- Hakla and
The Rawalpindi ring road (RRR) project due to the like to link to Hakla-DI Khan (M14) Interchange, with Industrial Estate II, Logistic Hub II, Dry Port, Ware Houses, and a Truck Terminal, will promote the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) route.
CPEC route through this ring road will give easy access to all industrial materials and freights to move to and fro from different parts of the country. This connection also explains the development of recent industrial zones, warehouses, and dry ports along the ring road economic corridor.
The long-awaited Rawalpindi ring road Project, a scheme that’s the harbinger of a brand new era of development and prosperity within the region, will be to be launched soon.
To develop economic zones along Rawalpindi ring road efforts also will be made on a public-private partnership basis. Fruit and vegetable wholesale markets, goods and transport terminals, and cattle markets are a part of the project.
Rawalpindi ring road will lead to Islamabad International Airport then coil around the eastern route of the CPEC project to go towards Margalla Road while passing near to Sangjani Interchange.
Everything associated with planning including ring road route, alignment, interchanges, designs, and economic zones have already been finalized and approved.
The ring road is a much-needed project for the twin cities because the citizens face difficulties on an everyday basis because of traffic gridlock at several roads including Rawalpindi city’s main artery, Murree Road.
Apart from diverting the heavy flow of traffic, it’ll also boost economic activities within the city by providing direct access to Lahore-Islamabad Motorway and Islamabad International Airport. Rawalpindi Ring Road project has already been entitled as an economic transition due to its geographical and strategic importance.
Projects We Deal In:
- Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore
- Bahria EMC (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Homes
- Bahria Paradise
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Iqbal Villas
- Quaid Villas
- Liberty Commercial
- Bahria Sports City
- Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
- Bahria Farm Houses
- Bahria Golf City
- Bahria Heights
- Bahria Apartments
- DHA in all cities of Pakistan
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the most better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector F
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
- Orchard Mall Lahore
- Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- Al Raziq Garden Lahore
- Al Rehman Garden Phase 7
- Al Jalil Garden Housing Scheme
- Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore
- 5 Marla Plots Prices in Bahria Town Lahore
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Metro City by BSM Developers
- Tech Valley Times Square Mall
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block F Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block B Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block C Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block J Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block H Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Central Block Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Plots For Sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore – Phase 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
- Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Bahria Orchard Phase 2
- Bahria Orchard Phase 3
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore Rates – Bahria Nasheman Lahore Prices
- Bahria EMC Lahore Rates – Bahria EMC Lahore Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Bahria Town Lahore Prices
- 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore All Sectors 1 Kanal Plots Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore 5 Marla Plots
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4 Plots for Sale
- Southern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Bahria Town Lahore Current Prices Today
- The Tower 3 Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover Construction Update
- Eastern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- 1 Kanal plot for sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
- BTK Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Rates
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Prices
- Bahria Town Karachi Commercial Shops on Rent
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Villas on Rent
- Bahria Town Karachi Apartments on Rent
- Precinct 23 Bahria Town Karachi
Islamabad is nestled against the backdrop of the Margalla Hills. It is a modern, planned city with wide tree lined streets, large houses, elegant public buildings and well-organized bazaars. It is however; always under construction to improve transportation or develop new housing areas for its growing population. The walkways are shaded, safe, and separated from the traffic by rows of flame trees, jacaranda and hibiscus. Roses, jasmine and bougainvillea fill the parks, and scenic viewpoints show the city to its advantage.
- Gulberg Greens Islamabad
- Al Hafiz Grand Shopping Mall Gulberg Islamabad
- Naval Anchorage Islamabad
- Nexus Mall Islamabad
Multan is city of Saints, it is best place to live if you belong to either middle class family, rich family or a poor family. The city is now develop city of Pakistan you can get every life facility here easily at low cast. Multan’s foods are very delicious especially mangoes of Multan are world famous.
Gwadar, town and seaport, southwestern Balochistan province, southwestern Pakistan. Located on the sandy Nuh headland that juts southward into the Arabian Sea, the town is an important fishing (sardines and sharks) and trade centre.
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- What is the Best Investment in Bahria Town Karachi?
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Increase in Possession Charges of Bahria Town Karachi and the Extra Space Charges
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know