The need for housing units has also been increasing with the great surge in the population of the country with every passing day. The current capacity of developers in the country is to deliver only 150,000 housing units per year, but the actual demand in Pakistan stands at 350,000 new housing units per year. This leaves a shortfall of 200,000 units each year.
Also due to Covid-19, human life around the globe came to a halt. Every sector, whether it was the financial sector or the health sector, was greatly impacted. Like other sectors of life, in the lockdown period, the sector of construction was deeply impacted as the construction all over the country stopped and the related industries were also deeply impacted.
The construction and related industries suffered a lot, the investors and shareholders suffered the most during the lockdown. To help them once again stand on their feet once again, the government of Pakistan stepped forward and announced an influential incentive package for the construction industry that includes a subsidy for the Naya Pakistan Housing Project (NPHP) of Rs30 billion so that people could afford to build their dream house. Prime Minister Imran Khan announced this construction relief package after which this relief package for construction industry in Pakistan has been warmly welcomed by all concerned stakeholders in the industry.
PM Construction Relief Package Benefits:
More incentives for the construction relief package benefits in 2021 were announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan such as
End of Capital Gains Tax (CGT):
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) is a federal tax to be paid by the seller of the property. When the seller makes capital gain (profit) on selling property (capital asset), the capital gain is again taxed. According to the Finance Act 2017, Capital Gains Tax (CGT) is imposed only when the property is sold within three years of its purchase. The rate of taxation if property is sold is 10% for the first year, 7.5% for the second year, and 5% for the third year.
Previously, the government used to charge around 5% to 20% Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on the sale of capital assets. After the introduction of this tax relief package for the construction industry in Pakistan, the practice of collecting CGT has been abandoned. This will allow people to easily sell their properties during this pandemic situation. Before the dissolution of this tax, people in the need of liquid money could not sell their property as the buyers were also struggling with the effects of the Pandemic.
The concerned authorities have also bisected the advance tax percentage from 10% to 5%, which is applicable to the sales of immovable assets across the country. Along with these extremely noteworthy and beneficial incentives, a significant decrease in the sales tax was also made in collaboration with the provincial administrations.
Tax relief for construction at a small level:
This package is the first of its kind offered by a government in Pakistan by which both small and large scale investors are content. It is often termed as the relief package for the construction industry in Pakistan as it is the very first time in the history of Pakistan that such incentives were offered to the construction industry. The builders and developers were offered a tax amnesty scheme. The developers and builders of the housing projects of small budget across the country now enjoy a 90% tax exemption.
They have also been exempted from paying the withholding tax on the purchases made for different types of construction materials and other related services. This exemption is on all construction-related goods and services except steel and cement. These incentives also directly benefit the investors of the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme, speeding up the development of the project.
Income disclosure for FBR tax reduction:
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) recorded Rs186 billion worth of development projects all over the country, whereas, projects worth Rs116 billion worth of projects have yet to be registered. Projects worth Rs163 billion have already started in Punjab. In addition, development activities have also been initiated in Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan.
These incentives are expected to generate economic activity worth Rs150 billion in Punjab alone and generate employment by adding 0.25 million jobs across Pakistan.
Taking around 163 projects onboard worth PKR 136 billion and collaborating with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), the government announced the fixed tax scheme under the banner of the relief package for the construction industry in Pakistan. The investors of the projects registered with FBR have been given exemption from disclosing their sources of income.
Salient Features of PM Construction Relief Package:
- The date for the disclosures of sources of income for investors has been extended till June 30, 2021, and buyers have till March 31, 2023, to disclose their income sources.
- The deadline has also been extended by one year for the completion of the projects on board with the FBR tax amnesty scheme.
- According to the latest incentives and the directives of the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the commercial banks will continue to offer loans worth PKR 378 billion up till December 2021 for housing finance to the general public. It will only be valid for the construction of houses, targeting the people who want to build their own homes belonging to the low-income group.
- For the construction of low budget houses, the government is also offering a subsidy with an allocated budget of PKR 30 billion. A maximum of 5% and 7% subsidized interest rates will be paid by people to construct 5-marla and 10-marla, respectively. The provided subsidy will cover the mark upon loan acquired for building low-cost houses. The government will also provide an additional grant of PKR 300,000 for each of the first 100,000 constructed houses.
All these initiatives hint towards the economic progress and prosperity of the real estate sector of Pakistan.
So if you fall into any of these categorizes described above, it will be a good financial year for you as the tax is exempted from the construction sector. For further details contact Pakistan Property Services or visit our Youtube Channel.
Projects We Deal in:
Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
DHA’s in all cities of Pakistan
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector F
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
- Orchard Mall Lahore
- Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- Al Raziq Garden Lahore
- Al Rehman Garden Phase 7
- Al Jalil Garden Housing Scheme
- Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore
- 5 Marla Plots Prices in Bahria Town Lahore
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Metro City by BSM Developers
- Tech Valley Times Square Mall
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block F Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block B Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block C Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block J Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block H Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Central Block Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Plots For Sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore – Phase 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
- Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Bahria Orchard Phase 2
- Bahria Orchard Phase 3
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore Rates – Bahria Nasheman Lahore Prices
- Bahria EMC Lahore Rates – Bahria EMC Lahore Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Bahria Town Lahore Prices
- 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore All Sectors 1 Kanal Plots Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore 5 Marla Plots
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4 Plots for Sale
- Southern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Bahria Town Lahore Current Prices Today
- The Tower 3 Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover Construction Update
- Eastern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- 1 Kanal plot for sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Most Economical 8 Marla Plots Options
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Deal in Eastern Extension Block
- New Deal in Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- New Deal of Residential Plots in New Metro City Kharian
- DHA Phase 13 Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Arena Bahria Orchard Lahore – New Deal Launched
- 5 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4
- DHA Phase 9 Town
- Safari Garden Lahore – Safari Garden Housing Scheme Lahore
- Plots Prices in Etihad Town Phase 1 Lahore
- LDA City Lahore
- DHA Phase 9 Prism
- Bahria Homes Lahore
- Low Budget Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Al-Rehman Garden Phase 7 Lahore – Installment Plan 2021
- Best Residential Societies to Invest in Lahore
- 10 Marla Plots for Sale in Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Transfer fee of Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Transfer fee of Bahria Town Lahore
- Which Blocks Of 10 Marla Plots Most Economical in Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Town Corporate Office Lahore – Bahria Orchard Office
- DHA Phase 9 Prism Lahore – Possession Date Announced
- Lake City Lahore – Location, Plots Prices, Installment Plan and Payment Plan
- DHA Lahore – Real Estate DHA Lahore – Buy – Sell – Rent
- Al-Bari Residencia – Housing Society in Sheikhupura
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Pakistan Property Services
- Bahria Town Lahore Prices – Pakistan Property Services
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
- BTK Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Rates
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Prices
- Bahria Town Karachi Commercial Shops on Rent
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Villas on Rent
- Bahria Town Karachi Apartments on Rent
- Precinct 23 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi 500 sq. yards plots
- Bahria Apartments Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Karachi
- Bahria Heights Karachi
- Bahria Sports City Karachi
- Iqbal Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Quaid Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Pakistan Property Services
- Bahria Town Karachi Prices – Pakistan Property Services
Islamabad is nestled against the backdrop of the Margalla Hills. It is a modern, planned city with wide tree lined streets, large houses, elegant public buildings and well-organized bazaars. It is however; always under construction to improve transportation or develop new housing areas for its growing population. The walkways are shaded, safe, and separated from the traffic by rows of flame trees, jacaranda and hibiscus. Roses, jasmine and bougainvillea fill the parks, and scenic viewpoints show the city to its advantage. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Islamabad:
- Gulberg Greens Islamabad
- Al Hafiz Grand Shopping Mall Gulberg Islamabad
- Naval Anchorage Islamabad
- Nexus Mall Islamabad
- Best Property Investment in Islamabad 2021
Rawalpindi is an important administrative, commercial, and industrial centre. Its industries include locomotive works, gasworks, an oil refinery, sawmills, an iron foundry, a brewery, and cotton, hosiery, and textile mills; it also produces shoes, leather goods, pottery, newsprint, and tents. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Rawalpindi:
Multan is city of Saints, it is best place to live if you belong to either middle class family, rich family or a poor family. The city is now develop city of Pakistan you can get every life facility here easily at low cast. Multan’s foods are very delicious especially mangoes of Multan are world famous. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Multan:
- DHA Multan 5 Marla Plots
- Citi Housing Multan Phase 1
- Top Areas for Real Estate Investment in Multan
- DHA Multan Prices 2021
Bahawalpur lies in the heart of South Punjab and is filled with stories that surround the legacies of Kings, Nawabs and their extravagant lifestyles. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Bahawalpur:
Peshawar is the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is the biggest city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and is a relatively prosperous city. It is also a cultural and economic hub of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The city is famous for its food and tourism as it is one of the oldest cities of Pakistan with a recorded history that dates back to 539 BC. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Peshawar:
Gwadar, town and seaport, southwestern Balochistan province, southwestern Pakistan. Located on the sandy Nuh headland that juts southward into the Arabian Sea, the town is an important fishing (sardines and sharks) and trade centre. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Gwadar:
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- LDA Approved Residential Societies in Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- What is the Best Investment in Bahria Town Karachi?
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Increase in Possession Charges of Bahria Town Karachi and the Extra Space Charges
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Real Estate Sector in Pakistan
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know
Increase Property Value:
Multiple studies have shown that homes with solar systems are valued and sold at prices above similar homes in their area. Early studies focused on established solar markets found that home values increase by four percent or more when homes are equipped with solar panels.
Installing solar system in a home not only helps to reduce current monthly utility bills; it can potentially increase the home’s value by up to 4.1% more than comparable homes with no solar system.