Pakistan Real Estate is coming to light very quickly after the recent economic conditions as the Covid-19 and Locusts attack last year in Pakistan were quite intense. People like to invest in the Pakistan’s real estate market after saving up a little bit and to facilitate the real estate market in Pakistan. The government is trying really hard to make the future of real estate business in Pakistan an investment worthy venture.
Pakistan’s 2021 Real Estate Prospects, Forecast and Challenges
Due to the relaxation of taxes, property prices in Pakistan 2021 have decreased and are investment worthy. People who don’t have homes are buying their homes or residential plots to secure their future. Real Sector has become one of the major sectors of the Pakistani Economy in just a few months.
Due to the decrease in the prices, it is a wonderful opportunity for people with savings to invest more in real estate market. The consumers with savings are investing more and more at low rates to gain profit in the future at high rates. Due to this investment Pakistan real estate markets seems to be doing well. In this analysis of Pakistan’s Real Estate, we will discuss the
- Reasons to invest in Pakistani Real Estate Market
- Impact of Real Estate Market on Pakistan’s Economy
- Government efforts to improve Pakistani Real Estate Market
- Challenges for the Real Estate Market and the solutions
Reasons to Invest in Pakistani Real Estate Market
The Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 seems to be going well as many other investment opportunities are being neglected due to their volatile nature. The Pakistan real estate forecast 2021 tells that it is going to be a year of boom for the real estate market due to many reasons. Some of the reasons that make real estate a desirable place to invest are discussed below:
Unstable prices of Gold:
Many people like to invest in Gold as it serves many purposes. But recently, Gold is facing a very unstable market. Its prices can rise up to $2000 per ounce to start drifting downwards very soon. This trend has chased away many investors as they think it is not the time for a secure and safe investment in gold. Their investment in turn is going into the Pakistan’s real estate market.
If you don’t have enough information about the shares, how to trade, or what the stock market as a whole, then it is suggested not to invest in the stock market. The market is very volatile and needs decisions in a few seconds whether to sell or buy more shares. This is not a secure and safe investment for many investors who are not willing to take excessive risks.
Due to this reason, many people have sold their shares to invest in the real estate market of Pakistan.
Huge reduction in property tax for 2021:
The government of Pakistan has lowered the interest rate and announced incentives for the investors and businessmen to mitigate the economic impact of the pandemic. It’s a relief package for the construction industry with the twofold aim of providing employment to daily wage earners, and spurring economic activity.
The package also includes additional incentives for builders and developers to build low-cost housing for the poor under the Naya Pakistan Housing Program. The tax rate will be fixed for the construction and the withholding tax will be waived off.
We can understand this fact by learning that cement dispatches in the first half of the 2021 financial year were 29M tons, up by 16% year-on-year from 25M tons in the first half of the 2020 financial year.
Impact of Real Estate Market on Pakistan’s Economy
The real estate market of Pakistan supports the economy of Pakistan to a large extent. Not only Pakistani investors see the potential in this market but the foreign investors are also fascinated and want to invest here.
One of the many main reasons for investment of foreign investors in Pakistani real estate is the stability in the social conditions of Pakistan and the safe environment. This was not the case a decade ago as the environment became very dangerous and people feared the unstable and volatile nature of political and economic environments.
Influence of CPEC on Pakistan’s Real Estate Market and Pakistan’s economy:
From the start of CPEC, the economic conditions of Pakistan have started to become better. CPEC has turned out to be a pioneer of transformational change in Pakistan’s economy. It has transformed the real estate industry too since it has connected Gwadar seaport to Kashgar located in China. This one link will serve as a trade route for both bordering countries.
Owing to the enormous success of CPEC, Pakistan’s real estate market has definitely grasped the attention of investors, keen to look for an investment opportunity from all over the world. Due to this trend, there has been a notable rise in real estate projects and the prices are also increasing.
Economic growth is crucial in the real estate business. Economic growth is associated with the increasing prices of real estate. Due to CPEC, job opportunities will increase, and thus, the need for people buying or renting places near Gwadar will also increase. This will boost the real estate business.
CPEC is a joint economic venture between China and Pakistan, and therefore, many engineers are required from both the countries in order that they can be deployed in Gwadar to complete the project.
Accommodating engineers and other workers require the establishment of several small cities, towns, and mini-projects along the belt. This is great news for the real estate market.
The land of Gwadar can be used to build multiple housing societies with all the amenities. The Chinese entrance has greatly influenced rental returns in major cities and it is undeniably true that with time, this influx will increase.
The impact of Chinese immigrants can be seen in many societies of Pakistan. Blue world city is a housing society built in collaboration with Chinese engineers and architects who have designed the houses and apartments so that people can experience luxury and a lavish lifestyle.
When the trade route is going to be completely established between Pakistan and China, then the requirement for proper road infrastructure also will arise. Road infrastructure increases the value of places that are around it. This will in turn influence the real estate market because the prices of homes, plots, and even rental apartments will increase.
Most societies are located on the outskirts of the major cities like Bahria Town and DHA in Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Islamabad etc. which can easily be connected to the CPEC. The CPEC has a great hand in raising the prices of properties in these. The plot of 1 Kanal of PKR 1,000,000 can be easily converted into PKR 5,000,000 after being part of these societies.
It is contemplated that within the next twenty years, the population of Gwadar will rise to more than three million. So, in this respect, CPEC will become a necessity to cater to all the wants of the increased population. Gwadar City will be established in a gated community that will provide residential, commercial, entertainment, cultural, and educational environments under one roof. It should be noted that more than 50% of the area is set aside for open spaces.
Owing to the increase in the development in Gwadar, many schools, shopping malls, and hospitals are assumed to be built in the city. More than 1500 homes are going to be built across a locality of 3.5 million sq. ft. Moreover, with many immigrants arriving at Gwadar port, the worth of land will rise. This will, in turn, promote the real estate market.
In short, we can see that the Pakistan’s Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Government Efforts to Improve Pakistani Real Estate Market:
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan has made many efforts to improve Pakistan’s real estate sector that can easily uplift Pakistan’s Economy. For this reason, he has lowered the interest rate for the sector and announced many incentives for the investors and businessmen to moderate the economic impact of the pandemic. It’s a relief package for the whole Real Estate Market and its related industries with the double aim of providing employment to daily wage earners, and spurring economic activity for putting Pakistan’s Economy back on its track.
- These changes are implemented
- To inflate the government tax revenues and
- Intercept speculative purchases in the real estate market
Challenges for the Real Estate Market and the Solution:
The real estate market has been overhauled by illiterate brokers and dealers without the expertise to lead the potential clients. Many of these cases have also resulted in frauds and scams where clients have lost their savings.
A regulatory body is required as there is no law present to limit the boundaries of the so-called brokers and dealers on a federal and provincial level. People who want to invest in the real estate market should evaluate the project thoroughly or consult reliable and renowned agents like Pakistan Property Services to help them in their investment.
Many developers deliver the real estate projects very late after the initial promised date. The construction process is very slow and creates a lot of hassles in the meantime for the investors. The overseas investors are being scammed a lot of their hard-earned wealth by the fraud developers as they are shown a positive image of the projects and good impacts on the environment but there is nothing like that in reality. The developers of the residential societies forget the maintenance once after the society gets developed. There should be a proper check and balance to overcome these challenges.
The government needs to build long-term tax policies that don’t tax the already tax-paying population of Pakistan. Taxing the taxpayers will be harmful to the Pakistani Economy in many ways such as
- People won’t use the online transaction system for the transactions and start using the cash to hide their wealth and lead to reduced taxes
- Investors will invest their money outside the country to buy assets in foreign countries and invest money in offshore companies.
- Increase in taxes can also have a negative impact on the economy and many unemployment increases
A progressive and continuous approach is required to bring reforms in the system for positive impacts on both the real estate market and the Pakistani Economy.
Pakistan Property Services-A Reliable Name in Real Estate Sector:
Pakistan Property Services evaluates the potential of the real estate projects for its clients in Pakistan and regularly updates them about the ongoing or New Trends, new projects and the potential of the old projects that can benefit them lot.
Projects of Bahria Town Lahore’s sectors, Bahria Orchard Lahore, Bahria Town Karachi (Bahria Homes, Bahria Paradise, Bahria Paradise Villas, Iqbal Villas, Quaid Villas, Bahria Sports City, Bahria Sports Villas, different precincts, Bahria Farm Houses, Bahria Golf City, Bahria Heights, Bahria Apartments), DHA in all cities of Pakistan, many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the most better decision.
Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Projects We Deal in:
Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector F
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
- Orchard Mall Lahore
- Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- Al Raziq Garden Lahore
- Al Rehman Garden Phase 7
- Al Jalil Garden Housing Scheme
- Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore
- 5 Marla Plots Prices in Bahria Town Lahore
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Metro City by BSM Developers
- Tech Valley Times Square Mall
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block F Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block B Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block C Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block J Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block H Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Central Block Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Plots For Sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore – Phase 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
- Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Bahria Orchard Phase 2
- Bahria Orchard Phase 3
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore Rates – Bahria Nasheman Lahore Prices
- Bahria EMC Lahore Rates – Bahria EMC Lahore Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Bahria Town Lahore Prices
- 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore All Sectors 1 Kanal Plots Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore 5 Marla Plots
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4 Plots for Sale
- Southern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Bahria Town Lahore Current Prices Today
- The Tower 3 Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover Construction Update
- Eastern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- 1 Kanal plot for sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Most Economical 8 Marla Plots Options
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Deal in Eastern Extension Block
- New Deal in Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- New Deal of Residential Plots in New Metro City Kharian
- DHA Phase 13 Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Arena Bahria Orchard Lahore – New Deal Launched
- 5 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4
- DHA Phase 9 Town
- Safari Garden Lahore – Safari Garden Housing Scheme Lahore
- Plots Prices in Etihad Town Phase 1 Lahore
- LDA City Lahore
- DHA Phase 9 Prism
- Bahria Homes Lahore
- Low Budget Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Al-Rehman Garden Phase 7 Lahore – Installment Plan 2021
- Best Residential Societies to Invest in Lahore
- 10 Marla Plots for Sale in Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Transfer fee of Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Transfer fee of Bahria Town Lahore
- Which Blocks Of 10 Marla Plots Most Economical in Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Town Corporate Office Lahore – Bahria Orchard Office
- DHA Phase 9 Prism Lahore – Possession Date Announced
- Lake City Lahore – Location, Plots Prices, Installment Plan and Payment Plan
- DHA Lahore – Real Estate DHA Lahore – Buy – Sell – Rent
- Al-Bari Residencia – Housing Society in Sheikhupura
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Pakistan Property Services
- Bahria Town Lahore Prices – Pakistan Property Services
- Arabian Mall 99
- New Deal in Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Block G6
- Shaheen Orchards Housing Scheme Sheikhupura
- All You Need to Know About Al-Rehman Garden
- SA Gardens Lahore
- LDA Avenue 1
- Wedding Arena in Orchard Mall Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Iqbal Garden Lahore
- LDA City Commercial PlotsAl Noor Orchard West Marina Cottages and Villas
- All You Need To Know About Park View City Lahore Crystal Block
- Lake City Lahore – Payment Plan 2021 – Latest Plot Prices
- List of LDA Approved Societies in Lahore
- Low Price Houses For Sale in Lahore
- Commercial Property in Lahore
- Commercial Property in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Alamgir Block Bahria Town Lahore Latest Update
- LDA Avenue 1 Update Price of All Blocks
- Shaheen Orchards Housing Scheme Sheikhupura New Deal Launched
- Maryam Town by Al Kabir Town Developers
- Eden City Lahore
- Etihad Town Phase 3 Lahore
- Development of Shahkam Chowk Flyover
- 10 Marla Plot for Sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Union Complex Apartments Lahore
- Al-Kabir Enclave Bahria Orchard Lahore – New Deal of 3 Marla Plots
- New Deal Bahria Orchard Phase 4 G3 G4 Block
- Commercial Plots in Bahria Town Lahore
- LDA City Lahore – All You Need to know
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 – Latest Map, Plots Prices, Payment Plan and Updates
- Royal Residencia Lahore – All You Need to Know
- New Metro City Latest Update
- Societies to Invest on Raiwind Road Lahore Best Options
- 5 Marla Plots for Sale in Lake City – Sector M8
- Bahria Orchard Phase 3 Latest Plots Prices 2021
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
- BTK Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Rates
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Prices
- Bahria Town Karachi Commercial Shops on Rent
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Villas on Rent
- Bahria Town Karachi Apartments on Rent
- Precinct 23 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi 500 sq. yards plots
- Bahria Apartments Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Karachi
- Bahria Heights Karachi
- Bahria Sports City Karachi
- Iqbal Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Quaid Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Pakistan Property Services
- Bahria Town Karachi Prices – Pakistan Property Services
- AQ Bazaar Bahria Town Karachi – Details You Need to Know
Islamabad is nestled against the backdrop of the Margalla Hills. It is a modern, planned city with wide tree lined streets, large houses, elegant public buildings and well-organized bazaars. It is however; always under construction to improve transportation or develop new housing areas for its growing population. The walkways are shaded, safe, and separated from the traffic by rows of flame trees, jacaranda and hibiscus. Roses, jasmine and bougainvillea fill the parks, and scenic viewpoints show the city to its advantage. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Islamabad:
- Gulberg Greens Islamabad
- Al Hafiz Grand Shopping Mall Gulberg Islamabad
- Naval Anchorage Islamabad
- Nexus Mall Islamabad
- Best Property Investment in Islamabad 2021
- Kingdom Valley Islamabad (Naya Pakistan Housing Program)
- Discovery Gardens Islamabad – All You Need to Know
- Nexus Mall Islamabad – Bahria Town Islamabad
- Park View City Islamabad Launches Golf Estate Block
Rawalpindi is an important administrative, commercial, and industrial centre. Its industries include locomotive works, gasworks, an oil refinery, sawmills, an iron foundry, a brewery, and cotton, hosiery, and textile mills; it also produces shoes, leather goods, pottery, newsprint, and tents. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Rawalpindi:
Gujranwala is a city and capital of Gujranwala Division located in Punjab, Pakistan. It is also known as “City of Wrestlers” and is quite famous for its food. The city is Pakistan’s 5th most-populous metropolitan area, as well as 5th most populous city proper. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Gujranwala:
Multan is city of Saints, it is best place to live if you belong to either middle class family, rich family or a poor family. The city is now develop city of Pakistan you can get every life facility here easily at low cast. Multan’s foods are very delicious especially mangoes of Multan are world famous. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Multan:
- DHA Multan 5 Marla Plots
- Citi Housing Multan Phase 1
- Top Areas for Real Estate Investment in Multan
- DHA Multan Prices 2021
Bahawalpur lies in the heart of South Punjab and is filled with stories that surround the legacies of Kings, Nawabs and their extravagant lifestyles. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Bahawalpur:
Peshawar is the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is the biggest city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and is a relatively prosperous city. It is also a cultural and economic hub of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The city is famous for its food and tourism as it is one of the oldest cities of Pakistan with a recorded history that dates back to 539 BC. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Peshawar:
Gwadar, town and seaport, southwestern Balochistan province, southwestern Pakistan. Located on the sandy Nuh headland that juts southward into the Arabian Sea, the town is an important fishing (sardines and sharks) and trade centre. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Gwadar:
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- LDA Approved Residential Societies in Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- What is the Best Investment in Bahria Town Karachi?
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Increase in Possession Charges of Bahria Town Karachi and the Extra Space Charges
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Real Estate Sector in Pakistan
- Pakistan Property Services Website
- Real Estate Business in Pakistan 2021
- Guide to Real Estate Investment in Pakistan
- What is Commercial Property? All You Need to Know Before Buying a Commercial Property
- Tips For Investment in Real Estate
- Increase in Bahria Town Transfer Fees – Important Update
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know
Maps of Societies and Projects in Pakistan:
Maps are the only source to view online high resolution 24 hours updated maps of Housing Societies, Schemes, Towns, Villas and Homes in all over Pakistan. Below the list of maps of some of the top Projects in Pakistan:
Increase Property Value:
Multiple studies have shown that homes with solar systems are valued and sold at prices above similar homes in their area. Early studies focused on established solar markets found that home values increase by four percent or more when homes are equipped with solar panels.
Installing solar system in a home not only helps to reduce current monthly utility bills; it can potentially increase the home’s value by up to 4.1% more than comparable homes with no solar system.