Pakistan Real Estate is coming to light very quickly after the recent economic conditions due to Covid-19 and Locusts attack in 2020 in Pakistan were quite intense.
Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021
All you Need to Know, Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021, Usually Pakistani people like to invest in the real estate market after saving up a little bit. But after the economic conditions of the last year, the buying power of the consumers has decreased a lot as people used up their savings in the pandemic due to loss of employment.
Real Estate Pakistan
You must read about Real Estate Forecast in Pakistan 2021 before invest in real estate sector of Pakistan.
- Real Estate Lahore
- Islamabad Real Estate
- Karachi Real Estate
- Gwadar Real Estate
Pakistan Real Estate Market
Due to the less demand of the real estate properties, people have quit investing in this market and due to that the prices also decreased. Many people sold their houses or other types of properties at lower prices than normal to avail the cash on hand as emergency funds.
Real Estate Business in Pakistan
Due to less demand and decrease in the prices, it is a wonderful opportunity for people with savings to invest more in this market. The consumers with savings are investing more and more at low rates to gain profit in the future at high rates. Due to this investment Pakistan Real Estate Markets seems to be doing well.
Real Estate Investment in Pakistan
The Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 seems to be going well as many other investment opportunities are being neglected due to their volatile nature.
List of Cities of Pakistan regarding Real Estate Forecast 2021:
Lahore Real Estate Forecast 2021
Karachi Real Estate Forecast 2021
Islamabad Real Estate Forecast 2021
Rawalpindi Real Estate Forecast 2021
Multan Real Estate Forecast 2021
Faisalabad Real Estate Forecast 2021
Sialkot Real Estate Forecast 2021
Gujranwala Real Estate Forecast 2021
Gujrat Real Estate Forecast 2021
Peshawar Real Estate Forecast 2021
Quetta Real Estate Forecast 2021
Best Real Estate Investment in Pakistan
The Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 tells that it is going to be a year of boom for the real estate market due to many reasons. Some of the reasons that make real estate a desirable place to invest are discussed below:
- Unstable Prices of Gold:
Many people like to invest in Gold as it serves many purposes. But recently, Gold is facing a very unstable market. Its prices can rise up to $2000 per ounce to start drifting downwards very soon. This trend has chased away many investors as they think it is not the time for a secure and safe investment in gold. Their investment in turn is going into the real estate growth in Pakistan.
- Stock Markets:
If you don’t have enough information about the shares, how to trade, or what the stock market as a whole, then it is suggested not to invest in the stock market. The market is very volatile and needs decisions in a few seconds whether to sell or buy more shares. This is not a secure and safe investment for many investors who are not willing to take excessive risks.
Due to this reason, many people have sold their shares to invest in the real estate market of Pakistan.
Huge Reduction in Property Tax for 2021
The government of Pakistan has lowered the interest rate and announced incentives for the investors and businessmen to mitigate the economic impact of the pandemic. It’s a relief package for the construction industry with the twofold aim of providing employment to daily wage earners, and spurring economic activity.
The package also includes additional incentives for builders and developers to build low-cost housing for the poor under the Naya Pakistan Housing Program. The tax rate will be fixed for the construction and the withholding tax will be waived off.
We can understand this fact by learning that cement dispatches in the first half of the 2021 financial year were 29M tons, up by 16% year-on-year from 25M tons in the first half of the 2020 financial year.
Real Estate Market for the Economy of Pakistan:
The real estate market of Pakistan supports the economy of Pakistan to a large extent. Not only Pakistani investors see the potential in this market but the foreign investors are also fascinated and want to invest here.
One of the many main reasons for investment of foreign investors in Pakistani real estate is the stability in the social conditions of Pakistan and the safe environment. This was not the case a decade ago as the environment became very dangerous and people feared the unstable and volatile nature of political and economic environments.
Influence of CPEC on Pakistan’s Real Estate Market and Pakistan’s Economy:
From the start of CPEC, the economic conditions of Pakistan have started to become better. CPEC has turned out to be a pioneer of transformational change in Pakistan’s economy. It has transformed the real estate industry too since it has connected Gwadar seaport to Kashgar located in China. This one link will serve as a trade route for both bordering countries.
Impact of CPEC on Pakistan Real Estate Sector’s Future
Owing to the enormous success of CPEC, Pakistan’s real estate market has definitely grasped the attention of investors, keen to look for an investment opportunity from all over the world. Due to this trend, there has been a notable rise in real estate projects and the prices are also increasing.
Economic growth is crucial in the real estate business. Economic growth is associated with the increasing prices of real estate. Due to CPEC, job opportunities will increase, and thus, the need for people buying or renting places near Gwadar will also increase. This will boost the real estate business.
- Chinese Immigration
CPEC is a joint economic venture between China and Pakistan, and therefore, many engineers are required from both the countries in order that they can be deployed in Gwadar to complete the project.
Accommodating engineers and other workers require the establishment of several small cities, towns, and mini-projects along the belt. This is great news for the real estate market.
The land of Gwadar can be used to build multiple housing societies with all the amenities. The Chinese entrance has greatly influenced rental returns in major cities and it is undeniably true that with time, this influx will increase.
The impact of Chinese immigrants can be seen in many societies of Pakistan. Blue world city is a housing society built in collaboration with Chinese engineers and architects who have designed the houses and apartments so that people can experience luxury and a lavish lifestyle.
When the trade route is going to be completely established between Pakistan and China, then the requirement for proper road infrastructure also will arise. Road infrastructure increases the value of places that are around it. This will in turn influence the real estate market because the prices of homes, plots, and even rental apartments will increase.
Most societies are located on the outskirts of the major cities like Bahria Town in Lahore, Bahria Town Karachi, Multan, Islamabad, DHA etc. which can easily be connected to the CPEC. The CPEC has a great hand in raising the prices of properties in these. The plot of 1 kanal of PKR 1,000,000 can be easily converted into PKR 5,000,000 after being part of these societies.
It is contemplated that within the next twenty years, the population of Gwadar will rise to more than three million. So, in this respect, CPEC will become a necessity to cater to all the wants of the increased population. Gwadar City will be established in a gated community that will provide residential, commercial, entertainment, cultural, and educational environments under one roof. It should be noted that more than 50% of the area is set aside for open spaces.
Owing to the increase in the development in Gwadar, many schools, shopping malls, and hospitals are assumed to be built in the city. More than 1500 homes are going to be built across a locality of 3.5 million sq. ft. Moreover, with many immigrants arriving at Gwadar port, the worth of land will rise. This will, in turn, promote the real estate market.
Are Property Prices Going up in Pakistan?
In Pakistan’s major cities: In Lahore, the average house price was PKR 10,402 (US$ 73) per sq. ft in Q1 2019, up 6.25% from a year earlier, but actually down 2.89% when adjusted for inflation.
Is it a Good Time to Buy Property in Pakistan?
Pakistan Real Estate is a great chance for most Pakistanis to invest, particularly when they have enough savings and want money. Yet such saving is long-term, and those who do not sell their property are still waiting for a price spike.
Islamabad is the safest city for real estate investment in Pakistan. It is one of the most delightful and appealing capitals of the world. Islamabad has numerous investment opportunities expansion of Islamabad Expressway and Rawalpindi Ring Road. New industrial zones, housing societies, and education cities along the 38-kilometer long Ring Road are to be established. Similarly, the expansion of the signal-free expressway will bring economic worth to several housing projects. Both ventures will eventually improve the logistic efficiency between the twin cities. The top three areas to invest in are:
- Defense DHA
- Gulberg, Islamabad
- Bahria Town, Islamabad
Lahore has been the focus of investors, developers, and brokers for the last two decades. Real estate development in Lahore is non-stop. Many new reforms and policies have spiked the financial situation in this region. Bahria Town, DHA, Model Town, Johar Town, and Gulberg are a few regions that offer high returns but the best areas for real estate investment in Lahore are:
- DHA Defence
- Bahria Town Lahore
- Raiwind Road
Karachi is the largest metropolitan city in Pakistan. The new administration has made the city safer for the residents. Karachi is the main trade hub of Pakistan and has a lot of opportunities for investors. A host of new projects are inaugurated and launched over the past year but the best communities for real estate investment in Karachi are:
- Defense DHA
- Scheme 33
Is Real Estate a Good Career in Pakistan?
In the last two decades, the real estate market in Pakistan has observed some massive growth and the stakeholders have seen an increase in their wealth as well. Not to forget the real estate agents have also earned quite a handsome amount of money and made a fortune for them.
Pakistan Property Services-A Reliable Name in Real Estate Sector:
Pakistan Property Services evaluates the potential of the real estate projects for its clients in Pakistan and regularly updates them about the ongoing or new trends, new projects and the potential of the old projects that can benefit them lot, visit our YouTube Channel.
Projects We Deal in:
Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
DHA’s in all cities of Pakistan
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector F
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
- Orchard Mall Lahore
- Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- Al Raziq Garden Lahore
- Al Rehman Garden Phase 7
- Al Jalil Garden Housing Scheme
- Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore
- 5 Marla Plots Prices in Bahria Town Lahore
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Metro City by BSM Developers
- Tech Valley Times Square Mall
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block F Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block B Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block C Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block J Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block H Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Central Block Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Plots For Sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore – Phase 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
- Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Bahria Orchard Phase 2
- Bahria Orchard Phase 3
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore Rates – Bahria Nasheman Lahore Prices
- Bahria EMC Lahore Rates – Bahria EMC Lahore Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Bahria Town Lahore Prices
- 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore All Sectors 1 Kanal Plots Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore 5 Marla Plots
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4 Plots for Sale
- Southern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Bahria Town Lahore Current Prices Today
- The Tower 3 Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover
- Shahkam Chowk Flyover Construction Update
- Eastern District Bahria Orchard Lahore
- 1 Kanal plot for sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Most Economical 8 Marla Plots Options
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Deal in Eastern Extension Block
- New Deal in Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- New Deal of Residential Plots in New Metro City Kharian
- DHA Phase 13 Lahore
- Kidz Galleria Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Kidz Arena Bahria Orchard Lahore – New Deal Launched
- 5 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 4
- DHA Phase 9 Town
- Safari Garden Lahore – Safari Garden Housing Scheme Lahore
- Plots Prices in Etihad Town Phase 1 Lahore
- LDA City Lahore
- DHA Phase 9 Prism
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
- BTK Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Rates
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Prices
- Bahria Town Karachi Commercial Shops on Rent
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Villas on Rent
- Bahria Town Karachi Apartments on Rent
- Precinct 23 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi 500 sq. yards plots
- Bahria Apartments Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Karachi
- Bahria Heights Karachi
- Bahria Sports City Karachi
- Iqbal Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Quaid Villas Bahria Town Karachi
Islamabad is nestled against the backdrop of the Margalla Hills. It is a modern, planned city with wide tree lined streets, large houses, elegant public buildings and well-organized bazaars. It is however; always under construction to improve transportation or develop new housing areas for its growing population. The walkways are shaded, safe, and separated from the traffic by rows of flame trees, jacaranda and hibiscus. Roses, jasmine and bougainvillea fill the parks, and scenic viewpoints show the city to its advantage. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Islamabad:
- Gulberg Greens Islamabad
- Al Hafiz Grand Shopping Mall Gulberg Islamabad
- Naval Anchorage Islamabad
- Nexus Mall Islamabad
Rawalpindi is an important administrative, commercial, and industrial centre. Its industries include locomotive works, gasworks, an oil refinery, sawmills, an iron foundry, a brewery, and cotton, hosiery, and textile mills; it also produces shoes, leather goods, pottery, newsprint, and tents. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Rawalpindi:
Multan is city of Saints, it is best place to live if you belong to either middle class family, rich family or a poor family. The city is now develop city of Pakistan you can get every life facility here easily at low cast. Multan’s foods are very delicious especially mangoes of Multan are world famous. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Multan:
- DHA Multan 5 Marla Plots
- Citi Housing Multan Phase 1
- Top Areas for Real Estate Investment in Multan
- DHA Multan Prices 2021
Bahawalpur lies in the heart of South Punjab and is filled with stories that surround the legacies of Kings, Nawabs and their extravagant lifestyles. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Bahawalpur:
Peshawar is the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is the biggest city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and is a relatively prosperous city. It is also a cultural and economic hub of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The city is famous for its food and tourism as it is one of the oldest cities of Pakistan with a recorded history that dates back to 539 BC. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Peshawar:
Gwadar, town and seaport, southwestern Balochistan province, southwestern Pakistan. Located on the sandy Nuh headland that juts southward into the Arabian Sea, the town is an important fishing (sardines and sharks) and trade centre. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Gwadar:
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- LDA Approved Residential Societies in Lahore
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- What is the Best Investment in Bahria Town Karachi?
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Increase in Possession Charges of Bahria Town Karachi and the Extra Space Charges
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know
Increase Property Value:
Multiple studies have shown that homes with solar systems are valued and sold at prices above similar homes in their area. Early studies focused on established solar markets found that home values increase by four percent or more when homes are equipped with solar panels.
Installing solar system in a home not only helps to reduce current monthly utility bills; it can potentially increase the home’s value by up to 4.1% more than comparable homes with no solar system.