Know Which Method is Best For You
Pakistani people want to invest their savings in the real estate sector as their funds keep on growing after being invested in this area. But the problem arises when they have to choose the payment method. Either they can choose Installment plan or the full payment at the spot. The decision of choosing between the two is very difficult and confusing for some people. But don’t worry; this blog is a beginner friendly guide that will evaluate the difference between the two payment options to help you make better decisions regarding your property.
Why You Should Choose Full Payment?
Buying a property with full payment requires that you have the entire amount of funds or at a rate higher than 50% of the price of the property you want to have in order to get the advantages of buying in cash. People who have the full funding should always choose this option. Buying in full payment has it’s own benefits.
Pros of Full payment:
Real estate is one of the most reliable types of investments in Pakistan. Investors like this source as it is an additional source of income through rent or through the sale of the owned property as the real estate price increase from 4-6% annually (varies by the region and services). By paying full payment can make your ownership fast which leads to the start of income generation soon.
Immediate delivery is one of the most important advantages of full payment of the property. By paying full payment, you can have stability in many ways which is very much required in this unstable world. Immediate ownership is very great for your family and children and you. People like stability for a place of residence which can be achieved by full payment.
Owning a property gives you the full opportunity to renovate it as you wish. Many people want the ownership as soon as possible only because they want to change the layout of the house or start the construction on the plot as soon as possible.
Buyers are given discounts if they pay on the full payment. Many sellers offer this discount but very few investors know about this option. This is because it is a hidden benefit of paying for a property in full. But the fact remains that most sellers and developers will offer a certain discount on full payments. This means that if you have the funds saved up in your pocket, you can buy the property at a much cheaper rate. Sellers offer these types of discounts as they get immediate payment and don’t have to wait for 3-4 years, like in installment payment. It is a win-win situation for both parties.
Why You Should Choose Installment Plan for Investing?
Owning a plot or a home is a milestone for the middle class in our country. It is a very rare case that people pay full payment for the property they want to buy. Most people prefer installments due to the low affordability and high inflation. Installments are paid until full payment is done.
This method of payment is used very commonly and is a way of life for business transactions. To understand installment payments better, you need to look at the pros and cons of installment payments.
Pros of Installment Payment Plan:
- Suitable method if your payment is not available at once
Paying in installments is the best solution for you if you really want to buy a plot but do not have enough funding for it. Installments plan make it easier to pay small payments in different continuous time periods. Buyers can achieve their dream property with installments payment in the agreed period in proportion to their budget and capacities.
- Budget-friendly Method
Paying installments for plots make helps you budget better. This is one of the great things about paying for plots in installments. Paying for your plots in installment helps you divide up the amount into many small payments over time. This way, you do not have to worry about a big payment.
Installments for plots also make it easier to maintain the same level of living standards buyers were having before.
Other areas of life that need funding will not suffer in this way. Most people buy an automobile after being a plot owner. The payment for this automobile is only possible if less is spent on the plot or is planned on installments. Otherwise, it becomes very difficult for the buyers or investors to pay for both properties.
- Better Money management
One of the many benefits of paying the seller in installments is that you get to manage your finances better. Buyers can then easily purchase plots without needing more savings. Even if you have savings for any other item, you should not use that money here. This is because using the funds that you have saved for a long time for something else; it would be difficult to put those funds back for the original purpose.
Many people prefer installments, as they can invest the extra money in short-term savings. They can easily earn profit from there and they can manage their funds better.
The idea is to make sure that buyers are able to balance the two and that you make the most out of these different payment methods. In the conclusion, the decision about the choice between the two methods is to know your budget first. If you have full payment saved up with you or you have 70% of the payment to buy real estate then you should definitely go for the full payment method. Installment payment should be chosen when the funding is low to buy real estate, only down payment is saved up. People choose this method as it is more convenient for them to pay in small payments rather than paying as a whole. In short, the decision rests on whether you have the funds for full payment or not.
For any consultation, buying or selling your real estate property, contact Pakistan Property Services. We provide you better consultations for your real estate matters. For further information, visit our YouTube channel.
Projects We Deal In:
- Bahria Town Lahore
- Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore
- Bahria EMC (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Homes
- Bahria Paradise
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Iqbal Villas
- Quaid Villas
- Liberty Commercial
- Bahria Sports City
- Bahria Sports Villas different precincts
- Bahria Farm Houses
- Bahria Golf City
- Bahria Heights
- Bahria Apartments
- DHA in all cities of Pakistan
Many residential and commercial societies in Pakistan are evaluated carefully to help our clients make the most better decision. Pakistan Property Services helps the clients invest in projects with good prospects that depend upon the parent company, developers, location, payment plan, amenities they can have in the desired project.
Lahore is the cultural and economic hub as well as the provincial capital of Punjab. The city is well known for its huge economic opportunities in different sectors. People come from different areas to grab these opportunities and have a residence here. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Lahore:
- Bahria Town Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector A
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector B
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector C
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector D
- Bahria Town Lahore Sector E
- Bahria Orchard Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – A Detailed Overview of Bahria Orchard Phase 4
- Bahria Orchard Phase 4 Lahore – Location and Monthly Plots Prices Analysis
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore – Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination!
- Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City)
- Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Lahore Smart City (LDA Approved Project)
- Union Luxury Apartments Lahore or Union Heights Lahore in Etihad Town Lahore
- Cosmetic Planet in Times Square Mall & Residencia
- Al-Rehmat Project by Bahria Town Lahore
- Jasmine Avenue Homes Lahore
- Marina Apartments Lahore
- Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme Lahore
- The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore
- Top Best Residential Housing Societies in Lahore
- Name List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- List Housing Societies on Raiwind Road Lahore
- Icon Valley Lahore
- Pearl One Tower Bahria Town Lahore
- Best Housing Societies on Sharaqpur Road Lahore
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Dream Housing Society Lahore
- Low Cost 8 Marla Plots in Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- Citi Housing Multan Phase 1
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
- Orchard Mall Lahore
- Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- Al Raziq Garden Lahore
- Al Rehman Garden Phase 7
- Al Jalil Garden Housing Scheme
- Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore
- 5 Marla Plots Prices in Bahria Town Lahore
- Awami Villas Bahria Orchard Lahore
- New Metro City by BSM Developers
- Tech Valley Times Square Mall
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block F Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block B Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block C Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block J Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Plots for Sale in Low Cost – Block H Bahria Orchard Lahore
- Central Block Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Plots For Sale in Bahria Orchard Lahore – Phase 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Bahria Orchard Lahore Phase 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
- Bahria Orchard Phase 1
- Bahria Orchard Phase 2
- Bahria Orchard Phase 3
- Bahria Nasheman Lahore Rates – Bahria Nasheman Lahore Prices
- Bahria EMC Lahore Rates – Bahria EMC Lahore Prices
- Bahria Town Lahore Rates – Bahria Town Lahore Prices
Bahria Town Karachi is a benchmark within the landscape of Karachi with its world-class excellent-planned society. This society is sketched with an area concept to supply outstanding lifestyle facilities to its residents and can introduce new benchmarks of community development in Karachi. Below the list of some of the top Projects in Karachi:
- Bahria Town Karachi – Overview of Commercial Projects
- Precinct 32 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 15 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Villas in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bin Abdullah Trade Center in Bahria Town Karachi
- Square One Mall Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Projects of Bahria Town
- Athar Aman Castle Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 5th Avenue Karachi
- AQ Bazaar by Bahria Town Karachi
- P-10 Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 09 Towers in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ Cloth Market in Bahria Town Karachi
- SQ 29 Jinnah Avenue in Bahria Town Karachi
- Commercial Properties of Ali Block Precinct 12 Bahria Town Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Options of 250 Sq. Yd Properties in Bahria Town Karachi
- Central Park Apartments Bahria Town Karachi
- Liberty Commercial Bahria Town Karachi
- What are the Main Reasons of Increase in Prices in Bahria Town Karachi?
- SQ Cloth Market 2 in Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 25 Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct 17 Bahria Town Karachi – Best Precinct for 500 sq. yard plots
- BTK Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Rates
- Bahria Town Karachi Rates – Bahria Town Karachi Prices
We can see that the Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 suggests investing more in this market as it promises a huge profit in the coming future. The investors should purchase the properties at a low rate so that they can earn more by selling it once the rates are good enough.
Related Cool Links:
- Bahria Town Lahore Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- Bahria Town Karachi Revised Its Possession Charges And Utilities Charges
- What is the Best Investment in Bahria Town Karachi?
- Budget Friendly Real Estate Investment Options in Lahore 2021
- Best Real Estate Investment Options in Karachi 2021
- 5 Mistakes Made by New Home Buyers and the Ways to Avoid it
- How to Avoid Fraudulent Activity While Buying Property in Pakistan Either on Cash or on Installments
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Pakistan 2021
- Installments or Full Payment?
- Pros and Cons of Plots on Installments
- A Guide to Transfer Procedure of Property in Bahria Town
- Possession Charges And Utilities Charges of Bahria Town Lahore
- Increase in Possession Charges of Bahria Town Karachi and the Extra Space Charges
- Best Commercial Projects with Easy Installment Plan in Bahria Town Lahore
- Is This The Right Time To Invest In Property?
- Pakistan Real Estate Forecast 2021 – All You Need to Know